Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Linking Madness

I have linked all the usual blogs I frequent. All of them are bookmarked on my notebook and I religiously check on them whenever I'm at work. I kid you not.

Some people may wonder how come I'm missing some of the famous bloggers, but it's all about personal preference. Like how I read and warmed up to Joyce @ KinkyBlueFairy's blog compared to Wendy Cheng @ XiaXue. It's not like I hate XX's, but I dunno...I prefer Kinky's style I suppose. Like anyone cares about my preference lar!

Sadly, my old blog buddies from http://nawooz.blog.com/ never quite fluorished. Shan's been missing for sometime now. Thankfully, I still have Yvy, BlowFly @ Krabby Pattyand a couple of others. Then again, I have new blog buddies like Aaron, Wingz and Earl. Go ahead, click on them and lemme know what you think of their blogs.

I'm a blogreadingholic.

1 comment:

DreamCatcher said...

well that's cause i never saw the sign!! i'm here now!