Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A long hiatus...and a return perhaps?

It's been a while. How are you doing? Me? I'm not doing too well. Life hasn't been kind. Things are just soooooo messy and I haven't had the time to really really sit down and reflect on where or what I wanna do from here.

Damned if I do and damned if I don't.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in physiotherapy. Focus on lifting and moving left leg in front of you. Then do that with the right leg. Do it a couple of times and BAM! you were paying too much attention to your feet and smacked into the wall. Tunnel vision...

I have so much anger, disappointment and betrayal inside of me that it's not even funny. I wonder if I should see a shrink. I feel like self-destructing on some days. My only anchor is my lil girl, Nerissa. She's like my anchor. However, this boat still needs a destination. I don't think it wants to be moored in the same waters all it's life.

I need a break from it all.


No comments: