Thursday, December 14, 2006

Musings and Rants - Part Uno

1) If your blog is haunted by a japanese ghost like mine, surf on to http://beta.blogger.com/ and login from here instead. Odd thing is, I think Google is also haunted by this same cheeky spirit. Always defaults to Japan or China Google.

2) People will find all sorts of excuses and timing to pick their noses. In the car waiting for that Green Light, in the washroom waiting for a free cubicle. Of ALL the time and place for this "gold-digging" activity, nothing beats this Indian lady in Carrefour at the check-out counter. I guess she must have been so bored and the booger was soooo big that she JUST HAD TO DO IT THERE AND THEN. It wasn't even one of those discreet and intimate moments man. It was done in broad daylight, in front of an audience. I guess she must have been very satisfied as she had this look of bliss whilst admiring the fruits of her labour. My eyes were assaulted by the dreaded nose-digga

3) To the impatient Perdana asshole, who high-lighted me this morning, STFUMOFO. I was in the correct lane (right-most) for SmartTag users and I had to slow down for the people, who don't understand the concept of drive through. If you are going to take a ticket (left-most), kindly stay the FUCK on the left lane and quit bitching people on the right. ASS! You think you only pay roadtax izzit?!?!! TIUUUUUUUUU...these type of moronic drivers, make my blood boil with rage.

4) To Majlis Perbandaran Selayang, it was nice you guys booked rooms and meeting halls in Awana Gentings. Now can we please have better roads that don't have potholes waiting to swallow unsuspecting motorists. I have already spent a fortune changing my un-evenly worn tires due to this. Not to mention that my rims are bent as hell. If I wanted potholes this big, I would have moved to Batu Arang instead mmkaaaayyyy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uno dos tres~

just dropping by,
to say hi.

hey! it rhymes! :P

Anonymous said...

uno dos tres~

just dropping by,
to say hi.

hey! it rhymes! :P