Monday, December 11, 2006

My Blog is Haunted

I seem to be having a lot of issues with blogging lately. Blog.com doesn't want to e-mail me my password. In the past week, I have tried logging into Blogspot to update my lonely blog, but even that proves to be a challenge.

I keep getting routed to a Japanese version of Blogspot where I can't understand crap, let alone post. I finally have some time off today to get down to the root of the problem. I cleared my Internet cache and deleted all Cookies. This is the web kind, but I wish I could clear real Cookies right about now! Reset my Web Setting and what not. Closed and relaunched, but still the same crap.

Checked my Windows XP regional settings and found I had two bloody keyboard languages listed, English and Chinese. Now, all of my past blog readers can attest to my supreme banana-ness when it involves Chinese. Who the hell has been messing with my Operating System??!! Had the same odd crap happen about 1 month back and it was actually Japanese language and English listed for my keyboard.

I seriously think my notebook and my blogs are being haunted by an Asian ghost!!! Oh fook @_@

Anywayz, I tried logging into Blogspot again and this time made sure the settings for Language was correctly displaying English. Guess my little exorcism exercise has proven to be "effective" for now. Hence my post.

On to Nawooz's updates. Nawooz was officially not single on 12.30-ish PM on Saturday 9 Dec 06. Gonna have to get used to ticking "Married" instead of "Single" of those darn forms. There were many kay-poh (busy body) "professional" photographers, but I have yet to see a single shot of my own wedding registration. Go figure. I did get to see the long-winded video recording though. Thanks to my cute sis, we got free commentaries from her. Someone get her a job as a war journalist. I see great potential. Teeheehee. I never imagined it would be so tiring, but I am glad it is over with.

The highlight was when we were about to exchange rings and my mom piped in about me doing it on the wrong hand. For all you folks out there, here is a tip. Chinese customs follow the "Lam jor, Lui Yao" rule, which translates to, guy-left and gal-right. In Western and Thai culture, it's all on the left hand for both parties. We had a good laugh trying to figure that out during the ring exchange. There will be a Round 2 this April 07. Wish me luck. Gonna buy lots and lots of Red Bull to keep me going through the day.

I also had the time to blog crawl: kennysia.com, kukujiao.com and eddyhan.com. These are just a few of my daily reads. EddyHan had some Christmas gift list and here is my response (more like retort) for him. Enjoy Eddy!

Newsflash: What's that I hear? Santa just called Shittybank up for a credit extension for a boy named Eddy Han. Oh...it was denied??!!! Too bad. Apparently, Santy Claus has declared bankruptcy and is suing Eddy Han RM666 billion for breaking Xmas and another lawsuit involving the alledged kidnapping of Santy's "maid".

Santy Claus spoke to the Press, that the escalating cost of Xmas has taken it's toll on his seemingly "unlimited" credit. Rumor has it that Mrs. Santy Claus is also seeking to file for a divorce as her hubby's real estate (the North Pole) has been shrinking off late, due to the global warming phenomenon.

That folks, was the midnight news from North Pole.FM with your friendly red-nosed reindeer, Rudolph. Have a great Xmas and God Bless!

Ho-ho-ho

EDIT: I refreshed the page hoping to see my latest entry and there wasn't any. Just when I thought it was safe to blog again the haunted blog syndrome resurfaces. Turns out I hit the Save as Draft button instead of Publish. Go Me! However, my Asian ghost is back! I logged out to log back in and surprise!!!! it was in Japanese again!!!!!!! When does the hurting stop??!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.0 how come ur blogger in japanese?

anyway, i am working in ss2.. or is it ss22? anyway,its near atria shopping mall.. im sure u know where is that. the lab is called permulab.

come to think of it, i finish work late.....and my work is ending soon....

hey, have u tried emailing the admin about your problem? as in not the ive forgotten my password button. as in emailing them? o.o
what am i talking?

Nawooz said...

I have found a workaround for my cheeky asian ghost issue. It's in my latest post. So I guess I am going to leave it as it is now. It's kinda nice having a supernatural blog reader ;)

Atria should be in SS22 area. I have an Aunt living nearby.