Thursday, February 1, 2007

Music Tastes

Been a while since I last posted. As usual, working on a public holiday sux to the max. However, I get sometime to update my lonely blog.

What music do you listen to? Pop, hip-hop, country, house? Many people have asked about my personal music preference and I find it hard to give them a specific answer of a genre. Basically, I like what I like. It's like Nawooz-kinda music man. Hard to explain. Sometimes, I would be driving and listening to Fly.FM and go whoa, what the fork was that song?!

There is a particular genre, which I have slowly picked up over the years. I would attribute it to my anime (Japanese animation) watching. I started to be exposed to numerous J-pop singers or bands from the animes. My personal favourites are listed below based on the anime title:

FLCL - Furi Kuri
1) The Pillows - Crazy Sunshine
2) The Pillows - Hybrid Rainbow
3) The Pillows - Ride on Shooting Star
4) The Pillows - Happy Bivouac
5) The Pillows - Runner's High
6) The Pillows - Little Busters

Serial Experiments - LAIN
1) Boa - Duvet *not the same as the Korean singer BoA*
2) Boa - Duvet (Acoustic)

Ah! My Goddess
1) OST - Congratulations

Naruto
1) Toshiro Masuda - Naruto's Theme
2) Akeboshi - Yellow Moon
3) Hearts Grow - Yura Yura

Loveless
1) Okina Reika - Tsuki no Curse (Kaasu)

Patlabor
1) OST - Midnight Blue

Vandread
1) Salia - Trust
2) SiLC - Himegoto

Bleach
1) UVERworld - D-tecnolife
2) Orange Range - Asterisk
3) Rie Fu - Life is Like a Boat
4) Shiro Sagisu - On the Precipice of Defeat

There are so many more to list down, but I really need to start getting back to work. Hehe. I wonder if there are other bloggers out there, who enjoy anime OSTs as much as I do.

No comments: