Thursday, February 1, 2007

wordstickytrend

I was bored and decided to revive my old trend called wordsticky. I now use this on MSN and I find it addictive. It all started out of boredom, but now I do it to save my SpaceBar. The poor lil thing has been abused so much so that it has become all shiny whilst the rest remain a matte black. So, what's word sticky you say? Here goes:

thisisthe2ndpostingiammakingfortoday.ifyouareabletoreadthisthenyouarepartofthewordstickygroupnow.yay!asyouprobablynoticeistillmaintaintheusageofpunctuationstomakereadingalittleeasierforyouguysandgals.sowhatdoyouthinkofwordstickynow?perhapsyouwouldliketojoinmyquesttopromotewordstickytoday?tryitonyourfriendsandletmeknowwhattheythink.itisannoyingashellbutthenthinkaboutwordstickyusageinsmsmessages.itsavesyouthetroubleofusingthespacecharacterandyoucanincludemorewordsin1textmessage.coolaintit?okiguesssomeofyoumayhaveaheadachereadingthisbynow.

There, that was basically wordsticky in it's truest form. Like it? Try it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoaitssohardformetoread!anywaysasyouknowialreadymovedmyblog.sodoupdateyourlinkstohttp://journal.undebug.org.:)

hehe

Nawooz said...

no worries bro. i've got your new blog bookmarked. i'm kinda lazy to edit my links, but will get to it soon ;)